important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
- what do they do when they cant sleep
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
- what order do they wash things in the shower
- what’s their coffee order
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
- how do they act around children
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on
omg I freaking love this
Do you ever memorize a person’s voice? Like you can construct a sentence in your mind that that person’s never said, and yet you hear them say it.
Is that a thing people can do?????????
Don’t worry Chris, that’s normal
“It’s Been An Adventure, Mr. Fredricksen.”
“Adventure Is Out There!”
Someone asked me to post these two companion pieces together so it was easier to reblog them.
THIS WAS NOT OKAY
HE’S STILL WEARING THE ELLIE BADGE
I was just going to scroll past this when I REALISED what it was
Parenting, you’re doing it right.
Before and After Video Effects – Movies
Let us take a moment to appreciate all the effects people who create these things and the actors who make you believe them.
Below you will find interviews and videos from the cast of Avengers: Age of Ultron, as well as videos from the panel at San Diego Comic Con
I just love that celebrities fangirls over other celebrities